Now showing items 1-5 of 5
Microbound larval feed as supplement to live food for milkfish (Chanos chanos Forsskal) larvae
- In P Lavens, P Sorgeloos, E Jaspers & F Ollevier (Eds.), Larvi '91 - Fish & Crustacean Larviculture Symposium, 1991 - European Aquaculture Society
Highly variable results using Brachionus as food for milkfish (Chanos chanos) larvae may be related to: (1) relatively low content of highly unsaturated fatty acids (HUFAs) in Brachionus and (2) inability of first feeding ...
Management of fish health in broodstock and larvae of milkfish, sea bass and grouper
- In K Main & C Rosenfeld (Eds.), Aquaculture health management strategies for marine fishes : proceedings of a workshop in Honolulu, Hawaii, October 9- 13, 1995, 1996 - The Oceanic Institute
Historically, reports on the occurrence of disease problems in milkfish, seabass and grouper were mainly on the isolation and identification of etiological agents. Studies on the tolereance of fish to chemotherapeutants ...
Viability of milkfish eggs and larvae after simulated and actual transport
- In D MacKinlay & M Eldridge (Eds.), The Fish Egg: Its Biology and Culture Symposium Proceedings. International Congress on the Biology of Fishes, 14-18 July 1996, San Francisco State University, 1996 - American Fisheries Society, Physiology Section
The viability of milkfish eggs and larvae after simulated and actual transport was investigated. Naturally-spawned milkfish eggs were collected and subjected to simulated or actual transport at early cleavage stage (stage ...
Survival of larval milkfish, Chanos chanos, during changeover from endogenous to exogenous energy sources
- In R Hirano & I Hanyu (Eds.), The Second Asian Fisheries Forum. Proceedings of the Second Asian Fisheries Forum, 17-22 April 1989, Tokyo, Japan, 1990 - Asian Fisheries Society
Survival of laboratory-reared larvae of milkfish, Chanos chanos , during transition from the prelarval to postlarval stages was examined in relation to the changeover of energy sources. The prelarval and early postlarval ...
Survival and growth of milkfish (Chanos chanos Forsskal) larvae reared on larval feeds as supplement to live food
- In LM Chou, AD Munro, TJ Lam, TW Chen, LKK Cheong, JK Ding, KK Hooi, HW Khoo, VPE Phang, KF Shim & CH Tan (Eds.), The Third Asian Fisheries Forum. Proceedings of the Third Asian Fisheries Forum, 26-30 October 1992, Singapore, 1994 - Asian Fisheries Society