Now showing items 11-15 of 15
Culture of grouper, sea bass and red snapper
- In Fishlink 2001, 29-31 May 2001, Sarabia Manor Hotel, Iloilo City, 2001 - University of the Philippines Aquaculture Society, Inc.
Marine fish production has increased dramatically in the past ten years and majority of the cultured species were produced in Asia in 1992. Increase in production was accompanied with concerns on increasing outbreak of ...
The influence of broodstock nutrition on the reproductive performance and egg and larval biochemical composition of the mangrove red snapper, Lutjanus argentimaculatus, for its sustainable aquaculture production
- In M Maeda, Y Maeno & M Yokoyama (Eds.), Studies on Sustainable Production Systems of Aquatic Animals in Brackish Mangrove Areas, 2002 - Japan International Research Center for Agricultural Sciences
Establishment of method managing aquaculture environmnets to allow sustainable production.
- In Studies on Sustainable Production Systems of Aquatic Animals in Brackish Mangrove Areas, 2001 - Japan International Research Center for Agricultural Sciences
Voluntary feed intake and energy partitioning in tilapia, (Oreochromis niloticus) fed diets with different protein/energy levels
- In A Chwalibog & K Jakobsen (Eds.), Energy Metabolism in Animals. Proceedings of the 15th Symposium on Energy Metabolism in Animals, 11-16 September 2000, Snekkersten, Denmark, 2001 - Wageningen Pers
In order to investigate the effect of different protein/energy levels of diets (two commercial and one laboratory) on voluntary feed intake and energy partitioning in tilapia (O. niloticus), 15 fishes with an initial body ...
Grouper research at the Southeast Asian Fisheries Development Center Aquaculture Department
- In Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation & Network of Aquaculture Centres in Asia-Pacific (Eds.), Report of the APEC/NACA Cooperative Grouper Aquaculture Workshop, Hat Yai, Thailand 7-9 April 1999, 2002 - Network of Aquaculture Centres in Asia-Pacific
This paper provides information on grouper research activities that have been carried out in SEAFDEC AQD. It covers various aspects such as broodstock management, seed production, nursery and grow-out culture techniques.