The essential nutrients: Minerals
MetadataShow full item record
This section discusses the macro, micro, and trace minerals; their physiologic functions; and deficiency signs and symptoms. It also gives a summary of the mineral functions and mineral requirements of fishes and shrimp.
Millamena, O. M. (2002). The essential nutrients: Minerals. In O. M. Millamena, R. M. Coloso, & F. P. Pascual (Eds.), Nutrition in Tropical Aquaculture: Essentials of fish nutrition, feeds, and feeding of tropical aquatic species (pp. 57–63). Tigbauan, Iloilo, Philippines: Aquaculture Department, Southeast Asian Fisheries Development Center.
- Classification of minerals
- General functions of minerals
- Mineral availability Macrominerals
- Mineral supplementation of practical fish diets
- Mineral requirements of fish
- Guide questions
- Suggested readings