Biology and culture of Penaeus monodon
MetadataShow full item record
Abstracts of the 6 chapters included in this publication are cited individually.
Brackishwater Aquaculture Information System. (1988). Biology and culture of Penaeus monodon. Tigbauan, Iloilo, Philippines: SEAFDEC Aquaculture Department.
- Chapter 1 - Biology and ecology / Noel B. Solis
- Chapter 2 - Maturation, reproduction, and broodstock technology / Jurgenne H. Primavera
- Chapter 3 - Hatchery operations and management / Ma. Suzette R. Licop
- Chapter 4 - Prawn grow-out practices in the Philippines / Florentino D. Apud
- Chapter 5 - Nutrition / Felicitas Piedad-Pascual
- Chapter 6 - Diseases/ Ma. Cecilia L. Baticados
SeriesBRAIS state-of-the-art series; no. 2
vi, 178 p. : ill.
- Monographs 
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
Piedad-Pascual, F. (Institut Francais de Recherche pour l'Exploitation de la Mer, 1990)Marine shrimps absorb minerals from their aquatic environment aside from the minerals that come from the food they eat. Thus, the dietary requirement of shrimps for certain minerals will depend on the amounts and availability ...Series: Actes de Colloque 9
Baticados, Maria Cecilia L.; Cruz-Lacierda, Erlinda R.; de la Cruz, Margarita; Duremdez-Fernandez, Roselyn C.; Gacutan, Rogelio Q.; Lavilla-Pitogo, Celia R.; Lio-po, Gilda D. (Aquaculture Department, Southeast Asian Fisheries Development Center, 1990)The manual provides information on the diseases that affect the 3 major species of shrimps culture in the Philippines: Penaeus monodon, P. merguiensis and P. indicus. It includes the common name of the disease, causative ...Series: Aquaculture extension manual; No. 16
Carreon-Lagoc, Julia; Southeast Asian Fisheries Development Center, Aquaculture Department (Aquaculture Department, Southeast Asian Fisheries Development Center, 1989)